Serving God’s Kingdom
We believe that all Christians are called to obey the Great Commission, spoken by Jesus in Matthew 28:
“Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.” (Matthew 28:19-20, New International Version)
In obedience to that command, our mission is to prepare people and airplanes for worldwide missionary service.
Core Values and Principles
Principle: Caring relationships are vital to the effectiveness of ministry, and are expressed through:
- Courage – To confront and be forthright – To not be afraid to fail or be criticized
- Honesty – To be truthful and sincere in all dealings
- Integrity – To consistently model good principles
- Credibility – To be a trusted and valued resource
- Openness – To be transparent and to value the input of others
- Love – To show genuine concern for others
- Humility – To place the interests of others above our own
- Gentleness – To treat everyone with compassion and respect
- Wisdom – To apply knowledge with insight and discernment
Principle: Stewardship is a God-given responsibility to use resources He provides to accomplish His plan, and involves:
- Safety – To protect resources from unintended loss
- Effectiveness – To produce the desired outcome
- Efficiency – To assure the best application of resources
- Sustainability – To provide for on-going success
- Commitment – To invest the time and resources required for completion
Principle: Excellence affects all areas of endeavor in a positive way, and includes:
- Education – To provide information from which good decisions are made
- Training – To equip for greater proficiency
- Continuity – To apply life-long learning
- Accountability – To hold responsible for actions, decisions and relationships
- Communication – To timely transfer understanding
- Discipline – To do what is right regardless of circumstances
Principle: Industry is consistently being diligent in an employment or pursuit, and is exemplified by:
- Focus – To concentrate on a task and avoid distraction
- Knowledge – To have, or know where to find, pertinent information
- Planning – To stay aware of “next steps” in a process and move well to them
- Productivity – To employ an economy of movement and resource placement
- We believe the scripture of the Old and New Testaments as inspired by God and inerrant in the original writing, and that they are of supreme and final authority in faith and life.
- We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary, and is true God and true man.
- We believe that man was created in the image of God; that he sinned and thereby incurred not only physical death; but also a spiritual death which is separation from God. All human beings are born with a sinful nature and sin in thought, word and deed.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins, according to the Scriptures, as a substitutionary sacrifice, and that all who believe in Him are justified only on the basis of His shed blood.
- We believe in the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord, in His ascension into heaven, and in His present life there for us, as High Priest and Advocate.
- We believe in the personal and imminent return of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
- We believe that all who receive by faith the Lord Jesus Christ are born again of the Holy Spirit, and thereby become children of God.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust, the everlasting blessedness of the saved and the everlasting punishment of the lost.
- We believe that the spiritual unity of all true believers comprises the true Church.
- We believe it is the commission of Jesus Christ to take the Gospel to every tribe and tongue and people and nation.